VJT XQuik is our answer to a compact X-ray inspection system for laboratory and industrial settings inspecting small items with varying density.
XQuik has been constructed on four major principles:
- Compact Size: Small in size, but not capability. XQuik is a compact system that doesn’t occupy too much space as opposed to many current day X-ray inspection systems.
- Simple, intuitive image sharing: storing and sharing images via cloud or any storage of your choice to provide access to multiple people at once.
- Quick image processing: Intuitive Vi3 imaging software captures images in no time and releases them to the user to identify defects.
- Easy set-up and use: Installation is quick and easy, eliminates long hours for training operators.
- Designed for quick turnaround and increased production
- Easy to use with intuitive operation
- Robust engineering
- Simplifi ed process
- Quality inspection results
- Self contained system
- Intuitive Vi3 imaging software
- Up to 9 x 9 inch (225 x 225 mm) Field of View
- External Dimensions: 26” x 24.5” x 35” (660 x 621 x 885 mm)
- Chamber Size: 9” x 9” x 9” (225 x 225 x225 mm)
- Viewable Area: 9” (225 mm)
- Image resolution: 54 μm pixel pitch
- Line pair resolution: 7 lp/mm
Imaging Software Features
- Image archiving
- Window leveling
- Digital zoom
- Beam orientation: Top, Down
- Normal Anode Voltage: 40–80 kV
- Normal maximum anode current: 1mA
- Cooling: Fan cooled