T100 Optomechatronics Tester
Calibration + electrical test + optical test + mechanical test
T100 is a flying actuator tester designed to calibrate and test any kind of device, module or product with electronic, optical and mechanical functions, using the latest opto, MEMS, sensor, microelectronics, micromechanics technologies.
T100 can be equipped with tools and actuators to perform calibration, electrical test, mechanical test, optical test. All on a single machine without any need for additional equipment. It is the ideal tester for production lines with a wide variety of products and frequent entry of new ones.
T100 can be equipped with up to 4 flying heads (XY) on top side and 4 flying heads (XY) on bottom side, on which various flying actuators can be mounted, such as: force actuator tools, Z-Actuators, laser meter, light meter, light source, cameras, sound meter, motorized screwdriver.
SPEA T100 Top Features:
- ATE fully programmable and usable for different products
- Calibration, test, inspection and flashing of devices and products with latest microoptics, MEMS, sensor, microelectronics, micromechanics technologies
- Fully integrated and synchronized electrical, optical and mechanical stimulus on flying actuators, up to 4 actuators top and 4 bottom
- Configurable double side (top/bottom) tools and instruments
- Equipped with In-line Conveyors