SM8500 Parallel Seam Sealing System
Packed with advanced features, the Windows®-based SM8500, reliably performs hermetic resistance welding, brazing, and soldering processes on a variety of metals, alloys, plated materials, and solder pre-forms.
SM8500 can be operated as either a stand-alone unit or fully integrated into a glovebox enclosure for a complete closed-loop hermetic sealing process for applications including optoelectronic packaging, semiconductor packaging, transistor outline package welding, and more.
SM8500 Hermetic Sealing System Features & Benefits:
- Current control mode for both the hermetic welding and sealing process
- Programmable electrode force
- Most complete line of power supplies in the industry
- Extended electrode life with electrode Auto-Trak software
- Position-based weld pulses
- Electrode roll-back feature
- Process inhibits