Cleaning Station for Seals
The SealCleaner 20 is an accessory used in loose-piece sealing. It easily cleans and dries oily seals by tumbling them in combination with special towels. Cleaning the seals prevents them from sticking together and reduces feedtrack contamination, thus ensuring higher process reliability. The SealCleaner 20 is an easy to use independent accessory for use with automated as well as with benchtop seal processing machines. Schleuniger recommends cleaning oily seals with the SealCleaner 20 before filling them into the processing machine.
The SealCleaner 20 is an accessory used in loose-piece sealing. It easily cleans and dries oily seals by tumbling in combination with special towels.
- Air input for best cleaning results
- Automatic motor shut off after the pre-set has elapsed
- Automatic input voltage regulator
- Removable seal container, easy to fill and empty
- Countdown timer for setting the cleaning time with automatic shut-off
- Operating buttons for Power ON/OFF, Start and Stop
- Special cleaning towels
|Load Capacity||3 kg (6.6 lbs.)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||400 x 300 x 450 mm (12 x 16 x 18”)|
|Weight||11 kg (24 lbs.)|
|CE-Conformity||The SealCleaner 20 fully complies with all CE and EMC equipment guidelines relative to mechanical and electrical safety and electromagnetic compatibility.|
|Important Note||Please only use original towels.|