- Plasma cleaning and activation of plastics, metals, and glass
- Films and three-dimensional components
- PP headlight housing: precise pretreatment of the flute bonding groove
- Bottle labeling: inline; aqueous waterbased adhesive systems can be used.
- EPDM profile: 10-fold nozzle arrangement for lamination on all sides
- Aluminum profiles: arrangement in the nozzle tool as a substitute for pickling and chromating
- Cartons: pretreatment of the longitudinal seam, transport speed up to 600 m/min
Optimal tuning of the pretreatment process to the specific properties of the work piece
Openair® plasma nozzles are adjusted to the process specifically for the application. For example, nozzles are available in different versions with different outlet angles. More than 50 different types of nozzle heads are already available as the foundation for meeting our customers’ diverse requirements.
Optionally, we can also offer you the PFW10 and PFW20 with a 90° cable connection. This design is especially suitable for applications with limited space for mounting the nozzle (the nozzle is shorter).