Automated Optical Inspection System
Solder, Damaged part & component, Lifted lead, Height, Distance between chips, Shift Tilt, High/Low volume, Rotation, Bridge,Tombstone, Reverse, OCV, Missing, Wrong chip, Pattern
- Provides high speed and accurate inspection
- Realize renovative work efficiency
- Provides the latest tools for product quality control
- Easy to manage SMT line (Integrated management system)
- Customized economical SMT line management
Advanced High Speed Inspection and Measurement Technology
Shadowless Phase Measuring Profilometry
EAGLES 4MP 8 Projector 3D AOI inspects 100% of the PCB in 2D and 3D. Combining the 2 technologies gives a complete optical inspection of a PCB shadow free and low false calls maintaining a high flexibility in system functionality.
- 8 Projection + Three stage lighting
- 2D and 3D simultaneous inspection algorithms
- Telecentric Lens offers higher accuracy and detection
- High Speed CPU and Image Processing
- User Friendly Graphical Interface
- Built in Library Management System
- Offline Real Time Debug Station (Optional)
High Speed Inspection Technology
EAGLES High Speed Option inspects in 40.5cm sq. per sec. by utilizing an advanced network of more robust CPU, controller boards and our proprietary developed 9MP 15um 150fps camera with telecentric lens.
High Component Inspection Technology
EAGLES optional new 10-Way Projection Technology offers an industry first 30mm component height inspection in 100% 3D.
Shadow Free 3D Technology
Eliminates shadow issues on highly populated PCBs and tall components
Optical Character Recognition
Recognizes component part characteers by using color and pattern algorithms. Ability to add & modify OCR font to optimize inspection condition.
3D Solder & Height Measurement
Using our advanced 3D technology, the EAGLE is able to take inspection to levels that are limited by conventional 2D systems. Adding solder height, volume and part co-planarity inspection provides enhanced defect detection capabilities.
3D Lead Inspection
3D measurement algorithms enable the EAGLE to measure lead height and volume of solder proving full-high quality 3D images.
Tilt & Rotate Measurement
Advanced algorithms can extract, detect and differentiate diverse component body patterns automatically.
An accurate and convenient Inspection by using Side Camera
- 4-Way Side Camera (Option)
- Possible to detect inside bridge which it cannot detect with Top camera
- Possible to detect Connector inside area
- Convenient Teaching by using existing Algorithm.
Ease of programming (Auto Teach Function)
Advanced 3D imaging technology allows us to measure and recognize the geometric shapes of PCB components and automatically
link them to our built in parts library.
Bottom Camera Head GantryType Movement
- PEMTRONTH 3D AOI is the first system in the world which has bottom camera head for inline inspection.
- Gantry is a type of structure which allows the movement of the camera head to shift into X/Y direction without moving the conveyor.
- it provides a highly stable and precise inspection platform
Accurate defect detection with enhanced Full 3D
Ease of programming (AutoTeach Function)
PIN Common library
- User friendly AutoTeaching
- Advanced 3D imaging technology allows us to
measure and recognize the geometric shapes of PCB
components and automatically link them to our built
Special Algorithm for PIN
- User can create program with not only diverse type of
existing algorithms, but TH system has special algorithm