Next-Generation Dispensing Capabilities for Precision Packaging and Assembly
The Vantage™ Series is specifically designed for advanced semiconductor package, electromechanical, and printed circuit board assembly. This new platform is ideal for advanced assembly technologies that involve high-speed and precise volume dispensing, tight keep out zones, or dispensing of thin and accurate lines. Combined with the IntelliJet® Jetting System with ReadiSet® Jet Cartridge, the Vantage Series delivers cutting-edge reliability and micro-dot jetting up to 1,000 Hz frequency.
- Remarkable Speed and Accuracy without Compromise – Vantage Series delivers both. The highly stable design makes it possible to dispense at significantly accelerated speeds without sacrificing dispense accuracy.
- An Expanded Dispense Area – accommodates larger workpieces while retaining a compact footprint to maximize space efficiency.
- New Canvas™ Dispensing Software – user interaction is visually intuitive and designed for efficiency.
Canvas Dispensing Software
Canvas™ delivers a completely new software interface that simplifies your programming tasks and provides you with powerful insight and control over your process.
• Intuitive Programming Interface
o Graphical programming lets you scan a workpiece, develop your program, and visualize the dispensing results on a virtual canvas prior to dispensing
• Visually Oriented Menus
o Icon driven menus, Quick-reference graphs and Data tiles allow easy command of the system and display of process data
• Rich User Experience
o Guided wizards provide easy step-by-step setup instructions.
Built for Precision Applications
With a new robust chassis designed to achieve high accuracy and productivity, the Vantage™ Series delivers precise and reliable jetting up to 1,800,000 dots/hr.
- Ultra-precise placement of <200 μm fluid stream widths into narrow gaps.
- Accurate dispense line paths for volumes <1.5 nL as required for advanced wafer-level technology.
- High productivity dot jetting up to 2x faster than current platforms.