IR/Convection Oven for Non-European Regions (TCM Series)
The TCM series oven features a unique downdraft exhaust design. Plenums located close to the coated substrate and below the conveyor rails safely and efficiently remove VOCs. The oven can be attached to an external customer supplied exhaust system to maintain a safe operating environment. Three different lengths are available to match your specific production requirements.
Ideal for mid-to-high volume production, the in-line Thermal Cure Module (TCM) ovens are equipped with a unique downdraft exhaust design, which provides an efficient, safe path for VOC removal
- Three different lengths are available to match your production requirements
- Unique downdraft exhaust design provides an efficient, safe path for VOC removal
- Control your process with individual heating zones that can be programmed for specific drying or curing profiles
- Increase productivity with a fast warm-up and cool-down
- Easy access to interior subassemblies aids preventive maintenance and cleaning
The oven is easily integrated with Nordson ASYMTEK’s conformal coating systems. The TCM series ovens include a variety of features including motorized width adjustment of the chain conveyor, SMEMA capabilities, ample clearance above and below to accommodate tall or complex PCB architectures, integrated board profiling (no external hardware required), an exhaust sensor to prevent the heaters from turning on before the exhaust ventilation is enabled, and a flat panel monitor. In addition, the ovens feature two of the most popular temperature-profiling software tools in the industry (KIC and ECD).
- Integrated board profiling capability – no external hardware required
- Comes with popular temperature profiling software tools
- Exhaust sensor prevents heaters from turning on without proper exhaust ventilation enable
- Flat panel monitor for ease of use
- Nordson ASYMTEK’s TC series ovens are offered for use in Europe
Heater control stability: ±1 °C (±1.8 °F)
Cross conveyor temperature tolerance: ±5 °C (±9 °F)
Profile change time: 5-15 min.
Typical cold start heat-up time: 30 min.
Board width: 51-508 mm (2-20 in.)
Board clearance (above and under): 89 mm (3.5 in.)
Standard speed: 100-600 mm/min. (3.9-23.6 in./min.)
Conveyor height: 940 mm ± 51 mm (37 in. ± 2 in.)
Conveyor-edge clearance: 4.8 mm (0.187 in.)
Exhaust monitoring sensor, start-up delay, and downdraft exhaust design
Other Standard Features
Flat panel monitor, computer with Windows® operating system, KIC/ECD profiling software, 3-color light tower, auto-lubrication, SMEMA compatible, CE compliant, board drop sensor; board counter; casters (for easy maneuvering), entry and exit conveyor extensions with cooling
|Number of heating zones||7||10||13|
|Heating length||2184 mm (86 in.)||3251 mm (128 in.)||4623 mm (182 in.)|
|Overall length||3404 mm (134 in.)||4445 mm (175 in.)||6045 mm (238 in.)|
|Overall width||1372 mm (54 in.)||1372 mm (54 in.)||1372 mm (54 in.)|
|Height excluding light beacon||1600 mm (63 in.)||1600 mm (63 in.)||1600 mm (63 in.)|
|Typical new weight (approx.)||1600 kg (3527 lbs.)||1970 kg (4343 lbs.)||2280 kg (5027 lbs.)|
|Voltage (1)||480 VAC, 3-phase, 50/60 Hz||480 VAC, 3-phase, 50/60 Hz||480 VAC, 3-phase, 50/60 Hz|
|Typical run current at 480 VAC continuous||12 – 16 Amp||17 – 21 Amp||23 – 28 Amp|
|Exhaust requirements (3)||0.35 m3/s (750 CFM)||0.35 m3/s (750 CFM)||0.40 m3/s (850 CFM)|
(1) Field configurable to 380, 415, 440 and 480 VAC
(2) Typical start-up current is 1.5 times maximum run current. Recommended breaker size is 100 Amp.
(3) Customer-supplied exhaust requirements @ 38.1 mm (1.5 in.) water column