EasyCoat 6 Software
EasyCoat® 6 software for conformal coating systems delivers intuitive visual programming
Nordson ASYMTEK’s EasyCoat® software provides precise conformal coating with process control, traceability, and intuitive visual programming for conformal coating systems.
- The software features an intuitive visual programming interface and customizable environment, allowing you to create conformal coating programs within minutes
- The offline programming capability avoids production downtime and maximizes productivity, ease of operation, and accuracy
- The Tip Tracking feature accurately identifies the x, y, and z location of the needle or nozzle tip relative to rotation and tilt angles
- Z calibration offset detects and stores Z axis offset information – minimizing manual measurements
- Automatically generates an accurate image of the product through the use of an optional camera
- Full production line integration is supported through a SMEMA compatible system interface, conveyor, and data logging
- Enables precision control of advanced conformal coating functions such as Laser Fan Width Control and Flow Monitoring
- EasyCoat 6 software runs in a standard Windows® environment
Explore the Benefits
Drag-and-Drop Programming – Minimize the Learning Curve
Programming tasks are completed through the use of visual elements. Programmers can drag-and-drop and adjust coating elements directly on an image of the product – it’s that simple! This innovative new capability streamlines your training and programming efforts and leads to increased production uptime.
Customizable Settings – Increase Productivity
EasyCoat 6 software is flexible when it comes to customization. Users can define the color of the coating element for a particular applicator, adjust the page layout, chose an overall theme for the interface, choose event monitor colors, select screen layout presets, customize a number of aspects related to the graphical image, and more.
Applicator Tip Tracking – Improve Accuracy
The new Tip Tracking feature accurately identifies the x, y, and z location of the needle or nozzle tip relative to rotation and tilt angles when an applicator is fitted with a rotate or tilt mechanism. This advancement not only enables graphical and offline programming which leads to reduced downtime, but also improves the accuracy of your coating results.
Offline Programming – Avoid Downtime
Offline programming allows you to reduce the amount of programming time spent at the coating system which leads to increased production time. Coating instructions can be taught using the digital image and later transferred to a production system when programming is complete. Offline programming in your office avoids production downtime and maximizes productivity, ease of operation, and accuracy.
Optional Camera – Optimize Your Process
When working in a graphical programming environment, it’s essential to base the programming work on an accurate image of the product. EasyCoat 6 includes a feature that automatically generates an accurate image of the product through the use of an optional camera.