The Dual-Action Bracket can be used for both single-slide and dual-slide operations, and is designed to enable the use of two conformal coating applicators
The Single-Slide configuration can be used when 35 mm of clearance is required. The Double-Slide configuration provides full overboard clearance of 70 mm.
Single-Slide operation: One valve has a fixed position and the other slides up and down. Typically, the fixed side is position 1 (left side). This set up is also used when a tilt mechanism is attached to the SC-300 Swirl Coat® applicator or the SC-400 PreciseCoat® conformal coating jet.
Double-Slide operation: The first slide mechanism moves up, away from the substrate while the second one moves down closer to the target area; or vice versa. These simultaneous actions allow the applicator in use to move around the work area while the idle applicator avoids tall components.
- Provides the flexibility to support processes with the same, or different, fluid families – resulting in high process agility
- Accommodates virtually all applicator configurations in one design
- Improved clearance over the substrate during coating
- Use with two different conformal coating applicators or two of the same
- Two configurations available:
- Single-Slide operation, which can be used with the Four-Position Tilt Accessory
- Double-Slide operation for full overboard clearance and additional component clearance
- Easily adjust applicator spacing between 100, 125, and 150 mm (3.94, 4.9 or 5.9 in.)
- For use with the Select Coat® conformal coating system
|Description||Part Number||Z-Axis Clearance|
|Single Slide||7220627||35 mm (1.38 in.)|
|Dual Slide||7222000||70 mm (2.76 in.)|