2000-5000W Fiber Laser Welder ML-69 B Series
Fiber Laser Welders for high speed metal welding, available with power levels of 2, 3, 4 and 5kW.
The ML-69 B Series is a range of fiber laser welders applying CW (Continuous Wave). The laser welders are available with power levels of 2, 3, 4 and 5kW. The laser is equipped with integrated power measurement and real-time energy feedback for an extremely stable output. The device comes with built-in single or dual optical outputs. The laser requires very little maintenance and provides remote services for all relevant functions.
The ML-69 B Series have the advantage of excellent laser oscillation efficiency, energy saving and lowering operational costs, resulting in a contribution to environmentally-friendly manufacturing.
Other benefits of these high power fiber laser welders are:
- The use of accurate 200 micron fiber cores to achieve a high energy concentration for welding difficult metals at high speed
- The increase of productivity through an optional two-way time-share
- Easy operation via touch screen
- Program pulse shaping, modulation control and monitor operation status without the need for an external PC
- Long-life laser diodes provide high reliability and improves maintenance cost