Vertical furnaces are suitable for testing the fire resistance of materials used above all in construction.
For fire tests on samples with doors, walls, etc…
- Modular mechcanical construction.
- The main structure of the laboratory furnace is composed by iron profiles UPN-IPN type and HEB-reinforced IPE.
- They are fully fitted with all elements including burners, tubes, transducers, etc…
- The laboratory furnace isolation is made of a lining of ceramic fiber, two insulation layers through insulating firebricks glued through refractory concrete.
- It has gas vents.
- Observation windows.
- Burners are installed on each side of the furnace.
- It includes smoke flues.
- The assembling is carried out in the laboratory of the client
|Standards of vertical furnace to perform fire resistance tests|