Horizontal furnaces are suitable for testing the fire resistance of materials used above all in construction.
- It is built according to the specified standards
- Modular mechanical construction
- Outer construction made of refractory steel panels linked together by screws
- The isolating system is going to be carried out by low-density refractory bricks and ceramic fiber blanket
- It is formed by propane burners of low pressure and modulating flame
- Burners will be installed on each side of the furnace
|Standards of horizontal furnace to perform fire resistance tests|