Cable testing at an affordable price.
The Cirris 1100R+ meets low voltage testing needs with hundreds of interchangeable adapters and up to seven expansion boxes. The tester’s large display will alert the builder to errors while the 1100R+’s fast scanning rate makes it ideal for finding intermittent shorts and opens.
Meet Testing Needs
- Up to 1024 test points (128 pts/box)
- Resistance range from .005 to 100K ohms
- Tests resistors, diodes, and capacitors
- Large display
- Over 200 standard adapters which plug directly into the tester
- Find intermittent shorts and opens by flexing the cable while testing
- Determines which end of the cable has an open or short
- 4-Wire “Kelvin” Testing Capable
- Create test programs by learning from a sample assembly, or by downloading from a PC through the serial port using CTL-Win software
- Create, edit, write, and save custom test programs from a PC
- Use CTL-Win software to create Graphical Wiring Schematic Reports of your cables
- Print the graphical reports or save them as a PDF file
C110-RA 1100R+ expansion box 128 points
- Order up to 7 expansion boxes (up to 1024 test points)
- 128 pts/box
- Connection cable included with the box
- Cabling and mounting options to repackage the physical size
- Hint: the two options are Torpedo style or the 4×4 style.
SCPT-1R Scripting option for 1100R+
- Scripting can make your tester extremely flexible and able to customize a test process to fit a unique task.
- Examples for using scripts:
- Create complex tests that are easy for line workers to use
- Make highly customized reports or cable tags
- Control external devices such as lamps, hold-down clamps, markers, etc.
- Test devices such as switches, gas fuses, zener diodes, bi-color diodes, etc.
- Verify color and lighting of LEDs
- Display prompt messages
LAN-11 Server Software for Easy-Wire™ (up to 5 testers)
- Provides centralized management of Security Settings, Test Programs, and Test Reports data
- Manage your tester needs from any client connected to the Cirris Server Software
- Server and Clients must be running the same version
SPC-EN Enable SPC Data Collection
- Electronically collect a wide variety of test data
- Format, print, and extrapolate test data using third party SPC data processing programs or your own spreadsheet.
- Analyze and improve their product quality
- Generate reports for either your customers or in-house management team
- The 1100R+ Performance Check Kit allows you to verify the calibration and proper operation of the 1100R+ tester.
128 points; expandable to 1,024 points in 128-point increments
Low Voltage Test
- Voltage: 4 V max
- Current: 3 μA to 6 mA
- Resistance:1 Ω to 1 MΩ ± 1% ± 0.1 Ω, also: 5 MΩ ± 10%
- Voltage: 4 V max
- Current: 1 mA to 1 A
- Resistance:005 Ω to10 Ω ± 2% ± 0.005 Ω
- Diodes: Silicon, LEDs, zeners with breakdown > 4 V
- Resistors:1 Ω to 100 kΩ ± 1% ± 0.1 Ω, 100 kΩ to 5 MΩ ± 10%
- Capacitors: 5 nF to 100 μF ±10% ± 0.02 nF
Max Points Per Net
4 Inputs / 6 Outputs, 24 V Open collector, +10 V and +5 V each current limited to 100 mA
Test Point Interface
Cirris Adapter System
- Display: 4 line x 20 character LCD
- Memory: Non-volatile storage of up to 99 test programs
- Optional PC control: unlimited memory and additional advanced features
115 / 230 V 50/60 Hz
- Main Unit:5” x 6.75” x 2.5” (37 cm x 17 cm x 6 cm)
- Add-on Box:25” x 6.75” x 2.5” (16 cm x 17 cm x 6 cm)
- Main Unit:4 lbs (2.5 kg)
- Add-on Box:3 lbs. (1 kg)