- Complete primary plasma immersion for uniform treatment of complex parts
- Unique side wall electrodes to treat on multiple shelves or larger parts
- Chamber Dimensions: 21.25” x 15.74” x 16.5”
- PLC control with touchscreen display for tight process control
- Process recipe storage under password protection
- Multiple Mass Flow Controllers for precise gas flow and mixing
- 1000 watt, 13.56 RF generator and automatic match network
Low Pressure Plasma System Aurora Standard
The Aurora Standard unit is designed for the cleaning and activation of complex parts. Its complete primary plasma immersion and unique side wall electrodes offer a uniform and secure treatment on multiple shelves and larger parts.
The systems surface treatment process is primarily used for the processing of electronics and medical devices. The PLC control ensures a critical process control and monitoring. Together with a process recipe storage this makes it a versatile tool for the industrial series production as well as in R&D laboratories.