- Complete primary plasma immersion for uniform treatment of complex parts
- Unique side wall electrodes to treat on multiple shelves or larger parts
- Chamber Dimensions: 1.25” x 15.74” x 16.5”
- PLC control with touchscreen display for tight process control
- Process recipe storage under password protection
- Multiple Mass Flow Controllers for precise gas flow and mixing
- 1000 watt, 13.56 RF generator and automatic match network
- Addition of thermally controlled liquid precursor delivery
- Generator pulsing option
- Heated chamber option
Low Pressure Plasma System Aurora Plus
Aurora Plus is a platform for the advanced deposition of thin film plasma coatings. The Plasma Enhanced Chemical Vapour Deposition (PECVD) allows coatings options and properties such as low CoF, hydrophilic and hydrophobic coatings.
A suitable process for numerous areas of application, f.e. in the automotive industry, medical device technology and sealing systems manufacturing. The systems tight process control and recipe storage ensure a secure processing in the industrial series production as well as in R&D applications.