S N D : PCB CLEANER
SND is a fast-drying cleaning Solvent specially formulated for defluxing and degreasing electronical and electrical equipment.
SND is really efficient to take off coating on Pcbs. SND dissolve very quickly acrylic varnish.
SND has a very large range of application and this product is compatible with a large range of plastics materials.
SND contains flammable solvent so do not spray onto live electrical equipment or other sources of ignition. Immerse during few minutes surface to be cleaned or spray onto surface to excess and allow to evaporate. A brush or foam tipped bud may be used to remove any stubborn deposits.
- Non-CFC,and non-halogenated cleaning solvent.
- Excellent removal of greases, oils, flux residues and acrylic conformal coatings from PCBs.
- SND is a dry solvent, no greasy residues after evaporating.
- Harmless to most plastics, rubbers, elastomers, and surface coatings.
- Available in cans and bulks.
Specific Gravity @ 20°C: 0.79
Inhalation Toxicity: 300 ppm
Flash Point: 0°C
Residue on Evaporation: <1ppm
Evaporation Rate: 16 (with ether as 1)
PACKAGING ORDER CODE
400ml Aerosol with Brush SND400B
1 Litre Bulk SND01L
5 Litre Bulk SND05L
30 Litre Bulk SND30L
Storage temperature: 5 to 30°C
A temporary lower temperature during few days (transport) doesn’t distort varnish properties.
Date by use: 24 months after the date of manufacturing