ABchimie’s conformal coating are specially developed to ensure high protection to PCBAs from their environment.
They improve and extend the working life and reliability of performance. They protect PCBs against harsh environment as salt spray, humidity, temperature, solvent and dust in general, a thin layer (25 to 50 microns). These environmental conditions can cause damage as corrosion, current leakage and failure.
The complete range proposes different base of raw materials:
- Aqueous urethane
- UV curing material (Acrylate urethane)
- None VOC silicone product
- 100% content
APPLICATION FIELDS :
- Domestic Electrical
WHY USE ABCHIMIE CONFORMAL COATING?
ABchimie proposes a high quality of product
but also proposes ready to use product. You can ask your specific viscosity for your machinery for the same price. We bring you all technical support to help you in your process. Be present and help you is one of our
major involvement to earn your trust.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
ABchimie is very involved in these subject, for this reason we are always looking Eco-green alternative when it’s possible. AVR80 BA is the green alternative of common acrylic conformal coating,
this version is no toxic (no labelling). The specific solvent used in this formulation permit to protect people.
This reference is now very well known and used in large quantity in automotive, military and industrial application. Regarding new generation of conformal coating we propose ABchimie526 UV and ABchimie746 E UV which contains no VOC and cure with UV mercury lamp but also with a LED which permit to replace the mercury lamp but a LED lamp 395nm.
1. SPRAYING – Usual method. Very goods results on plane surface.
2. CANS – recommended for repairs, small and medium series.
3. SPRAY GUN – highly economic, hand spray using a spray or aerosol can. All coatings can be applied in this way.
3. SELECTIVE DEPOSIT – Different existing machineries: ASYMTEK, PVA, USI, DIMA . High performance level for mass production, reliability of deposit. All coating types can be used if the correct dispense head is selected.
4. DIPPING –To ensure presence of conformal coating even under components. it is limited to materials that do not cure quickly by moisture, light or oxidation.
n.a.: not applicable // Sample tests IPC B-25
2 : -25°C/+25°C, 100 cycles, plateau 15mn, 50C/mn
3 : -25°C/+50°C, 15mn/15mn, 50 cycles
4 : 20°C/80°C – 90% RH
5 : 10°C/80°C, 95% RH +-4%, 360 days
6 : Mil-I-46058C